Our activities service relies on volunteer support. We’re always keen to hear from people who want to make a difference to other people’s lives by volunteering. You can find a list of roles, frequently asked questions and an application form in the links bar on the right.
Get in touch if you...
- Have a skill to share and would be comfortable teaching a group
- Want to relive loneliness by befriending people and going with them to activities
- Are a good organiser who likes to co-ordinate events
In return you will...
Choose from a variety of roles including...
- Helping people with arts and crafts
- Teaching people to sing and dance
- Showing people how to get online and search the web
- Running a quiz or calling for bingo
- Co-ordinating a club or holding a coffee morning
- Designing posters
- Administration and finance
- Event co-ordination
Call us on 0300 123 2222, or email email@example.com.