Benefits of working for us
We think it’s important to reward our staff so we review our benefits package regularly. Come and work for us and amongst other things, you’ll enjoy:
- A generous holiday entitlement of 25 days (depending on your role) rising to 30 days after five years. Plus you have the option to buy up to an additional five days leave (pro rata). This is in addition to the 8 bank and public holidays across the year.
- A range of family friendly working practices, including flexi-time for most roles, enhanced maternity and pay, paid dependents care leave and childcare voucher scheme.
- Free and confidential legal or medical advice and counselling service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to all employees and family
- A generous pension scheme where we’ll contribute the equivalent of 7% of your salary. And if you put in more, so will we – up to 8%. Our pension scheme also has life insurance built in
- An annual subscription if you require a professional qualification for your role.
- Reduced rate gym membership at all Active Gyms in South Gloucestershire.
- The opportunity to get involved in a range of charity events to raise funds during national fundraising days like Comic Relef, or for corporate charity. This year, we’re proud to be supporting Muscular Dystrophy UK
- Subsidised social events like bowling, paintballing and our Christmas party
- And we even provide free tea, coffee, squash every day and fruit once a month in our office locations