We’re planning to accelerate our development programme over the next few years to meet the growing demand for affordable housing in the area. In the last year we exceeded our target of building 130 homes and are aiming to build 230 homes in 2017 - 18. By 2019 our goal is to be developing 300 new homes every year. We're currently onsite at several sites across the region building more than 400 new homes and have more lined up.
Most of the properties we develop will be for rent, but we will be offering some properties for shared ownership.
Below you can see details about our current developments.
New development opportunities
We're already developing new homes, and we want to build even more. But to meet this goal we need suitable land on which to build homes. So we’re actively seeking new opportunities to work with landowners and developers to build new homes and are committed to working together to create the right deal and design for each site.
Where do we want to build?
We’re a community-focused housing association and are committed to the area that we serve. We’re only interested in sites in a 20 mile radius from our main offices in Chipping Sodbury. This area includes Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Malmesbury, Stroud, Tetbury and Trowbridge.
What land are we looking for?
We’re interested in any development opportunities. We’ll consider greenfield and brownfield sites with or without planning permission, with the potential for a handful or even dozens of new homes.
If you’re a large or small-scale developer, or if you know of some land with the potential for development potential, please let us know by filling in the form below.
Developing affordable homes expenditure
We have committed to publishing details of all expenditure over £500 which we incur on our affordable homes programme in partnership with the Homes and Communities Agency. We update this information every quarter.
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jan - Mar 2017 [pdf] 189KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Oct - Dec 2016[pdf] 189KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jun - Sep 2016[pdf] 189KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Apr - Jun 2016[pdf] 179KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jan - Mar 2016[pdf] 186KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Oct - Dec 2015[pdf] 189KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jul - Sep 2015 [pdf] 193KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Apr - Jun 2015 [pdf] 187KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jan - Mar 2015 [pdf] 184KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Oct - Dec 2014 [pdf] 188KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Jul - Sep 2014 [pdf] 185KB
- Affordable Homes Programme expenditure Apr - Jun 2014[pdf] 170KB