How we can help

Our customers are at the core of all that we do and we are committed to helping you enjoy living safely and independently in your home. We offer a range of services to help you do this.

Make a complaint

We strive to deliver our services right first time but know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you feel that the service we have provided has fallen short of your expectations let us know so we can put it right, and prevent similar issues happening in the future.

Make a complaint

Request a call back

Rather than calling us and waiting to speak to someone, you can request a member of staff call you at the day and time of your choosing.

Request a call back

Struggling to pay your rent or service charge?

If your circumstances change and you think you're going to stuggle to pay your rent please let us know as soon as possible and we can see what we can do to help.

Struggling to pay your rent

Debt advice

We know that some customers may have money worries and that trying to pay off debts can seem like a never ending problem. We’ve put together some information to help you manage your debts.

Manage your debt

Welfare reform

If you receive Housing Benefit or Disability Living Allowance, you need to be ready for changes the Government is bringing in. These could affect both the way you receive benefit and the amount of benefit you are entitled to.

Get ready for welfare reform

Benefit cap

The maximum amount of benefits you can receive each week is:

  • £385 a week for couples or single parents with children who live with them
  • £258 a week for single people or parents whose children don’t live with them.

Find out more about the benefit cap and what it means for you

Aids and adaptations

We want to support you to live safely and independently in your own home. We have a dedicated team who will work with you to make changes to your home, or look at other options to maintain and improve your quality of life.

Request an aid or adaptation

Anti-social behaviour

We take reports of anti-social behaviour seriously and work with other agencies to tackle it. You can report anti-social behaviour to us by filling out our online form.

Report anti-social behaviour