Have you got it covered? | Latest news

Have you got it covered? | Latest news

Have you got it covered?

A young man outside his home

From treasured family pictures, to favourite clothes or an expensive gadget, our possessions are valuable to us. But could you afford to replace them if the worst happened?

Although we insure the bricks and mortar of your home we do not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations - this is your responsibility. And while contents insurance might seem like an unnecessary expense it will give you peace of mind and allow you to replace them in the event of a fire, flood or theft. It doesn't have to be expensive but it can save you thousands.

We can help our tenants obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, you can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

Protection ranges from £6,000 to £35,000 depending on your circumstances and covers theft, fire, storm, water damage, flood and accidental damage to items such as hobs, toilets, washbasins and fixed glass in furniture.

Find out more about the My Home Contents Insurance policy

We use cookies on this website to make your experience better. Read more more about how we use cookies.

Change cookie settings: