Report a repair
We are pleased to say that, where possible, a normal repairs and maintenance service will be maintained. The only limitation to this is if we cannot undertake the works safely within Covid-19 control measures.
This may include activities involving two people where it is necessary to work in close proximity to others. To address this we have developed a small number of working ‘bubbles’ where pairs work only with each other. This may mean a slight delay in getting these works completed.
If you are currently self-isolating due to coronavirus, or know somebody in your household who is, then please fill out this form and we will contact you once you or your family member are no longer self-isolating to reschedule any appointments.
If you have an emergency repair, please call us on 0300 123 2222 even if you or a member of your household is self-isolating.
If your repair is not urgent you and you are able to carry out the repair safely yourself, you can check through our ‘How-to’ videos for some DIY assistance.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and for further answers to your questions please head to our frequently asked questions page.
How long does it take to carry out a repair?
When you report a repair we will give it one of three categories which will determine how quickly we carry out the work. The categories are:
- Emergency responsive repair - we will respond and make the situation safe within 24 hours
- Routine responsive repair - we will attend and complete the repair at a mutually convenient date within 20 working days of you contacting us
- Small scale maintenance - we will attend and complete the work within three months
We will arrange a date with you to carry out the repair and will offer you an appointment slot for that day. We offer the following appointment slots:
- Morning - between 8:15am - 12noon
- School day - between 10am - 2:30pm
- Afternoon - between 12:30pm - 4.15pm
- All day - between 8:15am - 4:15pm
If you need to rearrange or cancel your appointment please contact as soon as possible on 0300 123 2222. If you are not in at the time of your agreed appointment, we will attempt to reschedule the repair on another date.