We’re continuing to provide all of our services and support to customers while following the advice from the government and Public Health England. If you’re self-isolating and we’re due to visit please let us know.
Report a repair
Following the Government’s announcement on Monday 23 March, in order to protect our customers and colleagues, we will only be carrying out emergency and any immediately dangerous repairs to customers’ homes, prioritising our most vulnerable customers, until further notice. Any non-emergency repairs will be suspended for the time being.
If you have an emergency repair, please call us on 0300 123 2222.
If your repair is not urgent you and you are able to carry out the repair safely yourself, you can check through our ‘How-to’ videos for some DIY assistance.
How long does it take to carry out a repair?
When you report a repair we will give it one of three categories which will determine how quickly we carry out the work. The categories are:
- Emergency responsive repair - we will respond and make the situation safe within 24 hours
- Routine responsive repair - we will attend and complete the repair at a mutually convenient date within 20 working days of you contacting us
- Small scale maintenance - we will attend and complete the work within three months
We will arrange a date with you to carry out the repair and will offer you an appointment slot for that day. We offer the following appointment slots:
- Morning - between 8:15am - 12noon
- School day - between 10am - 2:30pm
- Afternoon - between 12:30pm - 4.15pm
- All day - between 8:15am - 4:15pm
If you need to rearrange or cancel your appointment please contact as soon as possible on 0300 123 2222. If you are not in at the time of your agreed appointment, we will attempt to reschedule the repair on another date.